Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Oh how little girls love to dress up!! They love to dress up like cheerleaders and of course princesses! Aren't they so cute.

Here is Bre as a cheerleader, with her magic wand. At least she can get herself dressed up now. I guess that is both good and bad. Good because now I don't have to help her, but bad because she likes to change her clothes about 3 or 4 times a day!

Bre is walking around in my shoes and Payton is wearing Doug's shoes. I don't know how they walk around in those things without totally falling down.


This was a rare warm weather day ( now when I say warm that means probably 45 or 50) That is sure warm compared to 20s and 30s! Bre always closes her eyes, just like I do when I take a picture. Still cute though.




Little Payton is such a cutie! She is always so happy! It is always fun to see her get big and start to wear clothes that Bre wore. This picture reminds me of Bre wearing that same sweatshirt. They are so fun. I can't wait to be outside all the time!



2 comments:

Andee said...

Okay WOW!!! You seriously need to put pictures on weekly, cuz I can't believe how big they have gotten!!! They are so cute! And Payton's hair got LONG! And I can't believe they can walk in those shoes either- that takes talent! And Chan says you need to get a life because of your ESPN thing on your blog- hee hee! Keep blogging- I LOVE IT!!!! :D

TAMPA said...

So cute !! I know that is all I say... but I really mean it !! :)