Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Fun with Toys

We had some fun making the girl's names out of our building blocks. We almost didn't have enough blocks to make Payton's name. It was hard to get her to sit here by her name for this picutre! She did not want to stop playing for the picture, but I got one! Luckily the first shot turned out great!

It was Bre's idea to make her name with the blocks. She is really interested in letters, we are trying to work on sounds to get her ready to start learning to read words. Her smile is kind of forced here, but it is still cute.

This was a couple weeks ago. It was another rainy day, when we stayed in our jammies all day. I was bored too, as you can see. I made the girls this train track for them to play. They loved it and it kept me busy, continually putting it back together as they knocked it down.


1 comments:

Andee said...

Which room is this? Is it their play room? I don't remember it having gray carpet- I know I am weird to even notice!! I love their names in the blocks- those are cute pics! :)