Sunday, June 14, 2009

Summer Fun

Here is Bre with her Dora sunglasses on. She loves to wear them
when it is sunny outside.

Payton is wearing some sunglasses too of course. She looks like a
little bug.

We put in a teather ball in the back yard. Well, when I say we I mean
that Doug really did it. He got the pole and ball from work last year.
Yesterday he bought a pole and cemented it into the ground, so we
just take the lid off and slide in the pole with the ball attached. It is
a pretty cool system. Then it is one less thing to mow around in
the yard. We had fun playing!


We had our first experience with the ice cream truck yesterday. We
were out working on the teather ball pole and heard the music. Last
year we would hear it, but then never see the truck. So we finally
got to buy something from the truck! They loved it!



Here is Payton enjoying her ice cream sandwich! They both made a
mess, but really loved it! What great memories!




3 comments:

Lisa said...

Those sunglasses are hilarious! They are so cute. The teather ball looks awesome - can't wait to play!

Andee said...

Don't you just love that sound of the annoying music from the ice cream man!! :)

Your girls are so beautiful- wish I could give them big hugs and kisses!!

TAMPA said...

I freakin love tetherball... I was quite the champion back in the elementary years !! Now I would probably poke my eye out :)