Saturday, June 6, 2009

First Trip to the Waterpark in 09'

This is Payton in her new swimsuit before we left to go to the
waterpark for the first time this year. I love this suit! I wanted
to get her a swim shirt and this one came with the shorts. I
wish I had one like it!

Do you think Bre was excited to go to the waterpark? She had the
cheesy grin in all of the pictures. We met friends there too, so that
added to the excitement! Andee, thanks for the suit! We
needed the swim shirts for yesterday, the water was pretty cold.

Both of them ready to go. There is the cheesy grin from Bre
again.


After we got home and took their suits off, this is what they
decided to do. They didn't want clothes on and they drew
pictures for mommy and daddy. Cute. I know I have
pictures of me when I was little doing the same thing.
They love to draw! Here is a cheesy smile from Payton this time.

Cute pic of Bre. This is actually a great smile. She hardly does those
for a picture!
Well, we went to the waterpark during Payton's nap time. Needless
to say they were both a little whiney last night. I put on the leap frog
letter movie and Payton fell asleep watching it! Awesome! All I
had to do was put her in her bed. She was worn out from all the
playing outside. They are so cute when they are sleeping!






2 comments:

Andee said...

They are so dang cute!!! And I am SOOOO glad that the suit fit Bre!! Yay!! I bet they had a blast! That's the best part about swimming- it poops you out! (maybe that's why Mom and Dad got us a pool? hee hee)

TAMPA said...

Cute.. cute.. cute.. I think she got her cheesy grin from you !!