Sunday, May 24, 2009

We had the great idea to make some smores with our new fire pit we got
for the back yard. We went and got the stuff and told the girls about
it, and they were so excited to eat them! Who wouldn't be! I was
excited.

Of course when we got back, the girls had no patience to wait for the
fire. They broke open the marshmellows and ate those.

Bre loved her marshmellow, they also ate a reese's peanut butter cup
with their marshmellow, but they wouldn't try the smore! So much
for our great idea! At least me and Doug enjoyed them.


We made a great chalk flag on our driveway to celebrate memorial day.
I did most of the work, but they did liked helping color in the stripes.








1 comments:

Andee said...

Okay so since when did you turn into such the artist!! That flag is awesome!!! And I am with the girls- I tend to eat the marshmallows before the fire too! :)