Sunday, May 24, 2009

This is the cake that I made for Payton's 2nd birthday. I was
happy with the Dora face. If I would of had more time and
patience I would have done more decorations. But I am
happy with the way it turned out overall. She liked it
so that is what matters most.

Here is Payton on Saturday, the day of her party. Lisa was nice
enough to take her on her birthday for a haircut. It looks really
cute. I can leave it down now. I put clips it in and it looked really
cute for her party!


Payton got her own Dora dress to sleep in. Of course Bre had to
wear hers too sleep in. So cute!


Here is Payton sitting by her Dora doll that grandma got for her.
It is a cute doll. She closes her eyes when you lay her down. She says
good night and sings a lullabye. Payton loves it!



This is a Dora camera. It comes with little pictures that pop out of
the bottom of the camera when they push the button. It talks too.
She got this from Duke and Kathy. Awesome gift, but I know I will
be finding those little pictures all over the house - great.




3 comments:

Lisa said...

Payton looks so big in these pictures and looks a lot like you! Can't believe she is 2!

Andee said...

I can't believe I forgot to send a card- I SUCK!! I will send one late- but I am VERY impressed with you cake abilities!! WOW! And She is getting so big and SO CUTE!!! :)

TAMPA said...

Okay I am just in shock that you cook !! :)