Saturday, April 4, 2009

Girl's Day Out!

Here is the United Center where the Bulls play. It was a beautiful day!

This is a picture from upstairs in the United Center. These were cool posters hanging up, they
have lots of good decorations and tons to do inside!

Yummy cheese fries! Everything is better with cheese.



Here are the Godwin girls. This was Sammy and Alex's first time at a Bulls game! They had
a lot of fun and got to see a great game. Bulls won 103-96. We got free Big Macs because they
won and scored at least 100 points! Awesome!


3 comments:

Andee said...

No fair!! I want to be there for girls night out!! :( But I am so glad you all had fun!!

Lisa said...

Thanks for putting those on there! How cute we look. I wish you were in the picture too! :( That was a fun day.

Davies Family said...

I can't believe how big Andee's kids are. I remember when Alex was tiny!!