Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Bre!

Bre wanted a Max and Ruby cake, so I decided to do one with Ruby and
one with Max. Here is the Ruby cake.

Here is the Max cake. They turned out okay. For some reason I could
not get them smooth this time before I decorated them. I didn't have the
time to work longer on them, so I just left them. Luckily Bre is just 4
so she doesn't really notice.

Bre and Sammy at Bre's party. Everyone was over and it was a full
house, but fun.



Bre opening her little learning computer from grandma and grandpa.


Bre opening her scooter from the Godwins. This was definately one
of her favorite things she got! Luckily today was warm so she rode it
a ton today!




3 comments:

Andee said...

So fun! And I LOVED the cakes! Brianne would be jealous- she likes that show! And it looks like she got LOTS of fun things!! and yeah- every kids needs a scooter!! ;)

TAMPA said...

You are quite the little cake maker Heath !!

Jennifer said...

Hi Heather. Those cakes are so cute!! I'm so impressed that you did TWO! They look hard. Looks like a fun birthday. :)