Monday, July 20, 2009

Thank you Godwins!

This will probably be the last year that Sammy will get to ride the pony. She
loved it though!

Here is Doug starting the last race that they did of the day. He said
that this track was really fun.

Here is Alex and Hyrum on the last race. They both had a lot of fun.
I am sure Hyrum is looking forward to being able to drive on this
track!


Sammy was barely tall enough to drive! She did pretty good. Here
she is trying to pass.



We had such a fun day! I was tired when we left. We were there
having fun from 10am until about 4pm! That is a long day, especially
for Payton and Bre. She fell asleep pretty fast in the car. She was
even snoring.




3 comments:

Andee said...

If I wasn't driving on the way home from Lagoon when we go- I am sure I would fall asleep too! It does tucker you right out!!:) They are such cuties!!

Andee said...

By the way... thanks again for putting your adventures on here- I LOVE to see them!!!!!

Lisa said...

I am sure that they were tired, I was exhausted! Such fun though.